Powder Coating Plants
We are Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of our product range and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Powder Coating Booth
- Fabricated enclosure of MS or SS is provided to spray powder through electro static gun on Article.
- The encloser is provided with powder Recovery systems ( monocyclone / multi-cyclone. )
- The Overspread powder is recovered in powder recovery system.
1. Back to back operator
2. Automated booth
3. Single operator booth
According to PCB (Pollution Control Board), direct exhaust of powder to atmosphere via cyclone is harmful to human and to the environment. Hence, AFU (After Filter Unit) is suggested for further separation of powder particles which has exhausted from cyclone. The particle size of powder is 5 microns or less. Normally, powder manufacturer maintain the particle size of powder below 5 microns. This unit contains filters which arrest the powder particles and fresh air is exhausted in atmosphere.
POWDER CURING OVEN
The enclosed insulated chamber is provided with air circulating blowers & heating system. The air is circulated in the chamber to increase & distribute even temperature in all over area. There are various kinds of oven, it includes the following.
1. BATCH TYPE OVEN
- Provided trolley arrangement & doors.
- The powder coated articles are loaded on the trolley.
- The trolley is pushed inside the oven.
- After backing schedule, doors are opened & trolley is taken out.
2. CONVEYORISED CONVENTIONAL OVEN
- In an enclosed insulated chamber the conveyor carries article in the chamber.
- The article travels for decided time to get powder cured & conveyor brings the article continuously from the oven.
3. CONVEYORISED CAMEL BACK OVEN
- In this oven all working is same as per conveyorised conventional oven.
- The article entry & exit is Provide a cut out parallel to the ground to avoid heat loss.